Write A Guest Post For Our Blog !
Are you passionate about content writing? Do you read our blog and have ideas of topics that you’d like to share with our audience? Then that’s where you come in.
What We’re Looking For
We’re looking for great writers who are:
- Readers and fans of our blog.
- Already familiar with the kind of content we feature.
We like excellence in writing, unique ideas that aren’t a re-hash of what’s already out there. It must related to social welfare topics, NGO resources, or health related advice and which is:
- Not shallow or too short (Intro, body, conclusion. 800 – 1000 words).
- Have at least one image.
- Are useful to our readers (tell a story, use example, or give specific actionable things they can do after reading).
- Fit with the content of this blog and include several links to our own blog posts.
- Are written first and foremost for sharing incredibly useful information with our readers.
If you’re not sure if your post fits, review the posts on our blog. You’ll get an idea of how long our posts are, the topics we cover, and the detail and content quality we’re looking for.
What We don’t want !
We’re not looking for:
- Shady get-rich-quick or get-300%-increase-in-followers-in-one-day type posts.
- Recycled, over-used, same-old same-old content.
- Generic non-specific posts you are shopping around to anyone who’ll bite.
- Posts made of content found somewhere else on the web, even if it was your previous content and you change a few words.
- Sloppy grammar and writing.
Any content that you submit to us for consideration must meet these extremely important guidelines. As a serious content creator, we’re sure you will understand:
- No paid-for content, including affiliate links, paid-for links, anchor-text-keyword, sponsored posts, paid-for reviews, press releases, advertorials, excessive self-promotion, et. al.
- Your content must be completely original.
- You must own the copyright to all associated images or other materials.
- Your content must never have been (or will be) published elsewhere.
- We do not pay guest writers for their content.
- We do not accept payment to run your post on our blog.
- Posts must be written in good English.
Posts with questionable content will not be accepted. We will remove links from the body of your post if we feel that they are suspect.
Prepare Your Post
Post: You should email the HTML of your post as a plain text file (no Word files, please), including any image(s) with it. It should be formatted and ready to be put directly into WordPress. Your post should have no H1 tags within the body, but should use at least H2. It should have paragraphs, headings, and be proofed. Spelling, punctuation, and grammar should be impeccable.
You may include a bio of up to three sentences. We allow you to include two links. These two links should link to your blog or a legitimate website of similar content of our site that you are a part of, or a social media account. They should not link to any site you are being paid to promote, or any site promoting loans, shopping, etc. We reserve the right to request a different link if we find the link questionable.
We reserve the right to edit your headline, post, and bio so that it fits with our blog. We will also edit the formatting to fit our blog style for tweets, quotes, and questions.
If you are interested, please send us an email to email@example.com go to our contact us page to get in touch with us. Attach the post to the email (not in the body) as a text file in HTML, as well as the image(s) that need to accompany it.
We can’t wait to work with you.